Monday 10 June 2013

Somehow

Once in awhile I let someone in..then I wonder how the hell they got in? I'd made sure..made sure my heart's fully armoured..

It was just like that..we met for coffee..only chatted to him a few times..nothing much registered I knew he lived about 160km from me..too far to ever meet..yet we did meet..

We met one Saturday morning in the city for coffee and doughnuts..I was running really late..he waited..we had about an hour and a half to get to know each other..then he walked me to the station to see me off..at the gates he gave me a kiss..a light kiss on my lips..on the way home I was thinking what the? why didn't he just peck me on the cheeks? it wasn't a proper kiss at all..teased him about it..he replied next time we meet I will give you a proper kiss..

Then we met again last night..he came for dinner..and we ended up in bed..and that must have been it..I'd let him in unknowingly..he said to me don't fall in love with me..I'd laugh then..saying don't worry.. after the last time my heart's fully armoured..

Woke up crying this morning..last night was the most beautiful night that ever was..I felt loved..and in returned I loved him..first time in years I'd wanted more..I'd wanted what I knew he couldn't give..

No comments:

Post a Comment