Monday 10 June 2013

Happy..

Have been on a roll..3 songs in a space of 24 hours..have given them away to a new friend..he's fiddling with it to add music to them..funny how things fall into place..

Yesterday driving home from Ocean Grove I took the wrong turn..so ended up somewhere else..thus began my bubble adventure..turned to the iPhone for help..that was then that there was a message from an acquaintance on chat..he asked if I would like to have a coffee with him and so it all went from there..

a chance meeting..I was a slob..as was in my driving clothes..so had on a stained Tshirt..ate some oranges before that..and well wasn't looking..it dripped...had trackies on and a pair of thongs..no bras either..told him I cant really do coffee..so he suggested we just meet as he would love to meet me even if I was a slob..

what a sweetie..standing there with his guitar and a back pack..he looked cute in his beanie..and oh so cold..his face..his hands were frozen..apparently he's been standing in the cold for 20 minutes to wait for me..and me stuck in traffic..

so here is what I wrote..thought of it on the way home..and he's already roughly popped music to it..sounded not bad for a 5 minutes job..:)

Traffic traffic
Blame it on the traffic
15 minutes more..
You kissing me
Me kissing you
15 minutes more..

Chatting chatting
Blame it on the chatting
15 minutes more
You holding me
Me holding you
15 minutes more

Hello hello
Blame it on the hello
15 minutes more
You loving me
Me loving you
15 minutes more..




No comments:

Post a Comment