Monday 17 June 2013

Mutual

I am going crazy..feels like a teenager..waiting for every text..I know he's busy..and pride won't let me text unless he's replied to my prior text..can't seem to get him out of my head..it drives me mad..if this is what love is I don't want it..I don't want to feel insecure..

We are to meet again this week sometimes..he's already hinted what will happen..he's going to take me to the next level..I think he felt it too..felt our bodies responding to each other..

We chatted the other day and he's said he will take me to a nude beach if I go nude..hehehe to which I'd replied sure why not..it's a date..he then replied it's lots of dates he hope..funny..

I don't want to lose him..yet I don't know if I am the person he's looking for..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment