Friday 12 April 2013

The Right Moment

Now that I am not working anymore..every time I want to buy something I can't buy like before..as for hubby he's always whinging about how much I spend..and how we don't have any money..lol..

Thus yesterday I took the opportunity to sneak out while he took his mum shopping to buy beds for our holiday house..not expensive ones..I chose good quality ones that was at a reasonable price..

Then last night I thought I'd come clean with him..baby I've bought the beds..he pulled his face to show me his disapproval..for he's told me time and time again that I couldn't buy them as they were expensive and that his brother and sisters have offered to put money together to buy them for us...

Anyhow I started reasoning with him before he could say anything else..first of all they costs a lot which I don't think it is right of us to expect your family to pay for them..second of all I'd bought them at a massive discount..and beds are personal..I want to sleep on nice beds..then I let out the secret..I'd been into the bank that morning and while making small talk with our teller I'd found out he's been in earlier during the day..she'd told me don't worry he's spending as well..as he's been in..hmmm thought he might like to know that I know he's been withdrawing money so it's not me that's spending..lol..

I knew he couldn't say anything for he'd spent the day with his mum instead of us..me and the kids..so in a way he was in a good mood..I'd also know the money he withdrew was for his mum..I haven't asked how much..so he'd be in a guilty mood..hence I knew he wouldn't get mad at me..for the last time I'd bought a big item he went on and on and on..worse than a nagging wife..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment