Wednesday 6 February 2013

An Easy Life

I do not think such a life exists..we are all given a life that is challenging..for some it might be a poor life..materialistically challenged..for others like me a life mentally tortured..lol..

Who ever is responsible for predetermining our lives is very fair..he or she gives one bit and takes the next away..

I would like to think that is the case..for it makes living much more bearable..

I know friends and family envy me for having an easy life...they don't know how wrong they are..they don't know how I struggle to get up every day..how I forget stuff so it takes me twice as long to do something..how I am such a dud that sometimes the kids do stuff for me..

so if I ever forget your birthday..or don't turn up it is never intentionally..it is just I plain
forgot..or if it feels like I am neglecting you I am not..for I haven't yet gotten around to you as yet because I might be in a heap..trying to get up..

and as for trying to get help..no I do not want any..I just want to be left alone to deal with it..I have lived with it for 40 something odd years I do know how to deal with it..the highs are not so high now..the lows are not so low..just a life of flat lines..for knowing how to cope with it means I have to force myself to be more disciplined..to not splurge on my spurts of energy..to conserve..but then the down side..a life less emotionally interesting...

The difficult bit is I do not want to accept this life..I know there is more to life..wish I had enough stimulation to bring the highs on again..and yes I am sick of flat liners..

if I had one wish it would be a high so high that it would be worth it to fall flat in a heap again..lol.


2 comments:

  1. có người đứng núi này dòm núi nọ, cứ mơ hoài mà... hê hê .

    With eyes that make you melt,
    he lends his coat for shelter
    Plus he's there for you when he shouldn't be
    But he stays all the same, waits for you
    Then sees you through

    .. DAYDREAMER

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheeh KT :) thanks for the poem..yes..he's all that :)

    ReplyDelete