Saturday 29 June 2013

Another Song..

Was feeling sad and sorry for myself..and then this came to me..another song about us..


I don't need a big house 

I don't want no fancy car
We can live in that godawful house
Or the back of the ute for all I care
I don't need no commitment 
I don't ever want to tie you down
We can go wandering till your heart's content 
Or we can just sit there and talk till morning comes
I don't want no one else I don't need no other
We can go on and on if you like 
In my heart I know I've been waiting for you for all of my life 
I don't want to go on without you
I don't need my heart to be whole 
We can ignore it ..
We can try to curb it this feeling inside
But what's the point? 
Told you already ..
I'd follow you to the end of the earth 
If you would only let me
If you would only let me

No comments:

Post a Comment