Monday 13 July 2015

Andy

I only know him as Andy with no last name. Andy looks like Zeus I teased him..He is tall as he is big built. His hair curls crazily and is soft and full of hair products he laughed. 
He's my favourite for in him I see gentleness and kindness..a quiet shy demeanour..once in awhile when he lets on I catch the sadness in him..today we met again..and yes it is Andy.. Just the way I'd remembered..I do not know why he draws me to him..may be because he reminded me of someone..
I do not know much about him but what I do know it is enough..no point prying where it is not wanted.
It will be awhile before we meet again..all I have is what has been etched in my mind ..the contour of his face with my hands to remind me of him until then..
It scares me that I like him a bit too much..I thought I had it under control..my emotions in order..


No comments:

Post a Comment