Monday 10 June 2013

Loving..

It was nice to be loved by him..like one of those songs..he's a muso..and a muso he is..poor as a church mouse..and a gentle soul..guess all musos are gentle souls..

We met twice..once was a 15 minutes meeting..the second was a half a day and night..spent getting lost in the countryside and then holding each other to sleep..it was really nice..

That was Saturday morning when we departed..on Monday morning I got a message from him..he told me he's met someone..a girl his age..plays the guitar and has a vegetarian and gluten free diet..

Told him match made in heaven go for it..and don't worry about me..he then wrote a few lovely emails to make me feel special as having been dumped by him? hehehe anyhow he still hopes we can still be friends as he likes my songs and I need him to make them come alive..thus we still needed each other..

I do like him a lot...he makes everyone around him feels special..and to think a few years back we'd bumped into each other and didn't realise..as he told me he'd caught the bus and would get off the bus heading the opposite way to me..yet he never said hello..he said I was in a world of my own..and me? I never noticed anything or anyone..funny how years down the track we've met..guess we were suppose to meet after all..

and yes..I thank whoever is up there that arranged for us to meet..he soothes my soul with his songs..

No comments:

Post a Comment