Monday 4 March 2013

Men..

I am still fuming..it all started last year..our daughter is doing VCE this year..her year 11 and 12..so last year when she had to choose subjects I actually had to sit down with her to choose..her dad won't have anything to do with it citing it is too hard for him..

All I said to her was the core subjects need to be Maths, English and Chemistry and the other 2 can be anything she wants..

She wanted Studio Arts..in the end I talked her into doing visual arts as it is also a portfolio subjects with more flexibility for her to choose where she wanted to go after high school..

All was settled..she chose food technology or cooking as her 6th..then the beginning of this year she changed her mind..I thought she has chosen Studio Arts..no..she went and chose Physics..and of course now it is too hard..

I tried to make an appointment with her teacher yesterday..nope..no luck so I got her to go to the office to make it...she came out rang me..I can't swap till May..told her a few times to go make the appointment..as I wanted to talk to her teacher to see what is going on..she saw no point in making the appointment..I had to practically nearly scream at her ..I don't care I need to talk to your teacher so go do it..

Then came home asked her which subjects she wanted to swap..and need to make up her mind which one she wants to do..and tell me before she leaves for school..this morning mum I want to do Studio Arts..

Went to see her teacher..running late..I left very early..no car park..drove around 3-4 rounds in the end parked very far away and walked in..got into the office on time only to answer a call from her teacher..told her I was at the school please come and grab me..

Told her teacher what has happened..she showed me the slip..it turned out hubby signed for it..to let her change to Physics..I could wring both of their necks..in the end she could only swap Physics for Biology, Psychology or Classical History..oh well serves her right for mucking about..as Studio Arts is all full..

I rang hubby to tell him what's happening..his reply..I can't see any problem with swapping..men..doesn't he realise by swapping she's got to catch up on a month's worth of work for both subjects? ..

I am still fuming..there goes no more TV no more laptops..no more iPhone for her..from now on she has better head down bum up and study..I have had enough of this fiasco..can still feel my BP rising..argggggggg


No comments:

Post a Comment