Friday 29 March 2013

Friends

Like usual I texted K a week ago suggesting a get together and asking her what would she like for her birthday. I have known K ever since year 8..many years ago..1985??

For years now we have get togethers when one of us have our birthday..the others would buy a small pressie each..and arrange for lunch..and a cake..then the kids came along and it just got too hard so we end up having lunch at each other's house..since all of my kids are older it was just easier for me to drive to K's place..

Was thinking jeez K was taking awhile to let me know what she would like for her birthday..usually she's quite prompt..after all she's a doctor and thus very organised..that was plan A..my plan B would be just to buy her a scarf..or an accessory that she can wear out..

This afternoon I received a text from K..V..if you haven't gotten me anything could you please get me some undies? something that's pretty but practical ? She made me laugh with her request..so I texted back..pretty doesn't go with practical? but I'll hunt around..then another beep..another text..she's replied..pretty that I can wear daily..not just in the bedroom..ummmm

I nearly fell off my chair from laughing so hard..she's caught me off guard..I thought undies are personal? may be she's comfortable with me since we've been friends for so long to make that request ? or may be I have good taste? hehehe

Problem is I am like her..I don't have any pretty undies that's practical..I have no nonsense boring Bonds undies that I wear daily..I love them as they are cotton and are very comfortable..then I have the sexy G strings that I wear in the bedroom when I am in the mood..lol..not that I wear them that often..I only wear them so hubby can have fun taking them off me..

Anyhow..guess will have to spend one day in Westfield to shop around for her..might take hubby's advice..his solution..buy her a pair of edible undies..pretty and practical..men..



No comments:

Post a Comment