Monday 18 March 2013

Lucky

I was talking to a friend the other day..after hearing me whinge about how bored I am she said be happy with what you've got..you've got more than a lot of others..then she confided in me about one of her friends..her husband left his well earning job to pursue another career..not doing very well thus he's hardly earning anything which meant she's stuck in a high pressure job..scared to resign as they can't make ends meet on one income..and not only that they've got young ones..

Reality check..yes I am indeed lucky..counting my blessings..the biggest of all is if I need extra sleep I can always sleep in..no need to go into work if I don't want to..the kids are getting older each day..more  independent..money wise hubby earns enough..which means if I am bored I can go shopping..not that it excites me..I only shop on a need to need basis..

BUT.. BUT.. BUT..how to get rid of this boredom ? I want something that would stimulate me..stimulate my brains..some days I feel like I am losing it..losing my mind..I haven't felt excited about anything of late..everything feels like a chore..what happened to the V8 ? at the moment I feel like a 4 cylinder..or even a push bike..sluggish..no oomph..

No comments:

Post a Comment