Tuesday 19 March 2013

It all started

with the trip..he wanted to go to Hong Kong and South Korea this September..and since we've been to Japan I have been worried it will be the same..travelling on trains..buses with 3 kids and heavy luggages..so yesterday after lunch I sneaked out to go window shopping..came back with 3 luggages..

I knew he'd be upset because I spent his money..I always think of it as his money and not mine..the business is ours but he works there..he's built it up..

We were walking tonight and he asked me.. you spent 2.7K? for the luggages? He must have looked at the retail price..we have half a dozen under the house why buy more?

these are better..they have 4 wheels..and they are lighter..we can pack more stuff in..as if I went out and spent 2.7K ..only bought them for a little over half the price..they are good quality..they will last us trips after trips..getting sick of the old luggages..lugging them around was hard work as they only had 2 tiny wheels and they were the heavy hard case ones..

anyhow so listened to him whinged about how I cost him too much money..feels like it's my fault..it's not like I spent it on myself..jewellery..make up..hand bags..clothes..not into those things..I spent for the family..and it's not like I am sitting around doing nothing..I am helping out at the business..if he had to pay me for my hours it would be heaps..

that's why I hate staying at home..and most of all I hate spending his money..why do I have to justify what I have bought? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment