Wednesday 17 April 2013

Us..

Full of emotion today..my heart sang with joy this morning when I went into my email to find a reply to one of my poems..he's replied..who is he? he is a friend I met on chat..in one of the music rooms I frequented..he's a dear friend..

a while back he asked me would it make me sad if he ever married? I said yes..I want him to get married so someone can look after him for me ..but I would be sad...he replied then I don't think I want to get married ..because I don't want to make you sad..


I wondered why he closed his Multiply account..he never said..I tried to contact him with Skype and I'd left messages..still no contact until yesterday when he requested to be my friend on my opera. 

Tìm đâu một góc bên anh
Cho tôi gửi gấm một thân với hồn..

his reply..

Gửi rồi có lấy lại không ?
Nếu có lấy lại, trả gì cho em ?
Trả em một tấm thân tàn,
Hay trả nụ cười để giữ hồn em ???


my reply..
Tiếc chi một tấm thân tàn ?
Giữ chi một hồn cho chàng đã trao ? 

the poem meant..Searching for a place next to you to place my body and soul for safekeeping..

his reply..If you are to take it back I would return to you a weathered body or a smile in exchange for your soul? 

my reply..why should I regret a body that's old and frail?..why are you keeping my soul? when it has been freely given?

Going to dream sweet dreams tonight..for I have my old friend back with me..he always manages to cheer me up..










No comments:

Post a Comment