Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bogged down

Feeling a bit bogged down today..one of those days that I have got heaps to do and not enough time to do it in..lol..

Turned up to work around 630am this morning to try to catch up thinking I'd finish by 9am ..nope..came home to have my second breakfast..blogging..will have a shower now and head back down to work..as have to dress properly since the shop is opened for business..another 1.5 to 2 hours to go?

Was hoping to finish early to go for a walk..walks tend to cheer me up.. and if I am right I won't make it out of work till lunch which means stuff the walk as it's raining..it usually takes me an hour to do the circuit x2 and around the block..still errands to run..and of all days I have to be back home by 330pm to do school pick up..lol..by the time I factor in the groceries..got 3 double digits kids..they are eating us out of our house..the cooking..washing..there goes my day..

That's how my days have gone lately..can't get anything done except the necessities..washing..groceries..cooking..and helping out at the business..

Since I came home from Geelong it feels like..him..the kids..the business...the house have swallowed me up..Miss V is no more other than a wife..mum..partner..housekeeper..I have ceased to exist..sad really..I don't recognise myself some day..just go through the motion of the day..slowly becoming invisible yet once again..lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment