Sunday 21 April 2013

Intriguing..

I have gone back to chatting..old habit dies hard..not that there is any harm..I must admit I like to find out about people..and what makes them tick..

Thus begin my journey into the chat world..a bit different this time as it is an adult chat site ..

The site was originally a rating site that I discovered years ago for fun..lately it's been emailing me so I thought I would investigate..hmmmm interesting..

It is a meat market in there..what you do is have a look at the profiles you like and then you choose..the ones that you find engaging you ask for a chat..the person can accept or reject your request..simple? yes..not that I have ever requested a chat..most time it's the guys that request for it..

As for me half the time I don't reject because it feels bad..you know like you are already on there trying to find a partner and the rejections must be hard to take.. so I just let it stew..I don't reply either and hope they get the message..the profiles have symbols..the ones that's looking for love have little love hearts next to their names..lol.

The ones I find okie I accept..you know okie sort..looks okie..profile not too bad..problem is after you accept and find that they are annoying then it is too late..ehhehe have yet to discover a button to ban them..lol..

Out of all the guys I have chatted only one seemed intriguing..he's older..quieter? one of the more respectful ones that I can count on my fingers..2-3?..

the rest all I get is hello how are you..which positions do you like? ummm that's exaggerating a little bit but they all head down the same way..pretty disappointing considering I have put down on my profile that I am taken..not looking..lol..

Anyhow, let see where this will lead..a very big challenge to find chatters that can chat about normal every day events and not just xxxx..what did I expect..after all it is a meat market site..with hungry males wanting to eat..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment