Wednesday 8 October 2014

With The Lot

Suppose to be working on my assignment..ended up in a chat site..one thing for sure it's mind blowing..

I find it fascinating, funny and well surreal..let see there's guys with nicks like wonkytonk..which brought to mind does that mean his equipment is wonky? then there's with the lot? sausage with the lot?

As I scrolled down the list it made me giggle..these guys are suppose to be selling themselves for sex and yet if that's their way of marketing they have failed miserably..

Mr Fit sounds all right if I had to pick one for a casual encounter..at least it means he'll last the distance..Massage Man? ummm no thanks I hate massages.. Omo is one I might consider..his clothes will smell nice like mine..

The thing is if you're taken wouldn't people recognise you for you? even with sunnies on? the nicks tend to crack me up more than anything else..King of Love? The Mexican complete with a pair of sunnies?


No comments:

Post a Comment