Monday 18 February 2013

Valentine's Day

A day for lovers...as for me..just another day..didn't get around to buying a card till late..not much to choose from ..from the local florist..

Hubby forgot my flowers despite me hinting several times..may be I should have kept my mouth shut..lol..what's the point of hinting? he ended up sending our boy to go buy the flowers..got half a dozen of beautiful pink roses..their scent was just lovely..

As for romance? no romance..felt awful that he forgot..what did I expect ? fireworks? 

On the other hand I received a text from an unknown number..turned out to be an old friend..wished me a happy Valentine's ..deleted the message..shouldn't have as he went on to say I am such a complicated person that he doesn't know what I am..it was beautiful what he wrote..just can't remember to write it down..

Also received a private message in FB..from Aubergine..wishing me a short but sweet Happy Valentine's ..

Another in FB from a friend..how sweet

Then the other day went into my hotmail..found a Valentine's message from Y..the guy that I fell for years ago..he also wished me a Happy Valentine's..still kept his email from awhile back..


Take care em .. still love you for what you are, no nonsense ... a good and wild heart :)xox

In the end it was a day of love..received 3 messages from 3 former lovers..each still remembered me..funny how all my men turned into friends..couldn't keep them as lovers at all..for somehow or rather I just lose interest..I much rather them as friends..well friends with benefits more like it..lol..for friends always lasts longer than lovers..:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment