Saturday 3 November 2012

I Hate Sundays

I hate Sundays!! I don't know why may be it is a signal that a new week is starting soon and with it comes all that is needed to be done to make sure the new week start without a glitch.

Today is no different, haven't bought any cold meat to make sandwiches or fruit as two kids are off school tomorrow..the other would rather prefer lunch order and since Melbourne Cup is on Tuesday I see no point. 

This week is going to be one hell of a week as his mum is coming to stay with us. A real bummer...does one just leave her at home or drag her out? dragging her out means there is no way I can get anything done as she's got a pace maker and she cannot walk very far. The alternative means she will be  stuck at home.

When I heard she was coming to stay I said to hubby she could on 3 conditions.
1/ I am not getting up early to fetch her breakfast, if he wants to he can 
2/ I am not sitting at home keeping her company while there are things I needed doing
3/ Our lives will go on as normal she needs to fit in not us having to adjust. 

Here is hoping she will only stay one week and not two..

No comments:

Post a Comment